- Come along to a Chapter 20 meeting.
- Fill out a Membership Application form.
- Pay the $25 membership dues in person at a Chapter 20 meeting ($30 after 1 January).
Membership Application Form
The Chapter 20 membership form can be completed online: access the online form here.
If you prefer you can download a printable copy of the form here, or pick one up at a Chapter 20 meeting (see meeting details below).
Membership forms can be mailed to:
EAA Chapter 20
620 Airport Way
San Carlos, CA 94070
We meet on the second Tuesday of each month at the Hiller Aviation Museum. Meetings usually consist of chapter updates including Young Eagles, upcoming events, and new members, and are often followed by a presentation on a special topic. Past topics have been as diverse as what's involved in building and flight testing an RV-8, and aerial photography in the Bay Area.
- Where: Hiller Aviation Museum (access to the conference room is via the rear parking lot)
- When: 2nd Tuesday of the month, 7pm